Mertens Plastique: the specialists in “customised plastics”.Since 1995 MERTENS PLASTIQUE has provided:
- the design of industrial projects and plastic installations,
- the manufacture of customised parts,
- the large-scale production of all types of specific parts made from plastic,
- maintenance and on-site installation services.
Mertens Plastique is
4 departments - 40 employees - 4500 m2 of infrastructure
doing everything they can to meet your specific needs!
- The plastic boilerworks department: manufacture of tanks, holding tanks, scrubbers, dosing pump cabinets, etc.
- The plastics manufacturing department handles the production of turning and milling, slotting, bending, thermoforming, etc.
- The on-site department handles installation of the equipment produced in the workshop, networks of pipes, installation repairs, specific cost-plus works, etc.
- The design bureau offers the design and study of your industrial projects on SolidWorks, in line with DVS 2205 standards, the development and ratification of specific products, including the manufacture of machines, calculation notes, etc.
Sectors of activity
- Civil engineering
- Medical, clinical and pharmaceutical
- Environment, including water treatment and air purification
A range of machines that is developing all the time!
- Welding robots for tanks, capable of manufacturing items with large dimensions: up to 5 metres in diameter and 10 metres high
- KUKA robot for the production of machined items, operating 24/7
Since absorbing its Plastics Manufacturing subsidiary, Mertens Plastique has been developing the automation of products to increase its quality and efficiency, while meeting the constantly diversified and demanding requirements of its customers.
Philosophy & charter of values
“If you have a need, we’ll create the technical solution...”