Mertens Plastique: the Belgian leader in customised plastic tanks.
Another tank leaves the workshops at Mertens Plastique every day.
Our technical expertise has been available to you since 1995 producing tanks specific to YOU!
We manufacture plastic tanks of every kind.
We produce the plans and calculation notes for your project. In addition to complying with increasingly strict standards, we will also provide you with the technical solution that takes your specific requirements into account: size, type of product being stored (foodstuffs, acid, radioactive substances, wastewater, etc.), temperature tolerances, processes, etc.
After the plans and calculation notes have been approved, we then begin production of your order in our workshop making plastic boiler parts.
Our welding robot enables us to work on tanks with large dimensions (the robot has a capability of working on tanks 10 metres in height and 5 metres in diameter), with consistent and matchless assembly quality.
Our qualified welders are all certified and our fleet of machines complies with DVS 2205 standards.
We also produce storage facilities for managing chemicals in total safety and we build tanks on-site (at sites that are cramped or difficult to access).
We will deliver your plastic tank anywhere in the world.
Our on-site teams carry out installations throughout the Benelux and France.
Select the design of your plastic tank
We are available to help you determine the best solution while respecting your criteria in terms of:
- Use: storage tanks, work tanks, processing tanks, reactors, scrubbers, etc.
- Design: cylinders, cubes, parallelepipeds, etc.
- Volume: based on technical constraints
- Products & concentration: H2SO4 96%, NaOH 40%, etc.
- Temperature: from minus 20°C to 110°C
- Pressure: atmospheric
- Location: on a base, suspended, buried
- Construction: in our workshop or on-site
- Material: HDPE, PP, PVC, PVDF
- Accessories: stitching, immersion heaters, level readers, relief valves, agitators, fencing, etc.